The BlackBerry Tour is a Beast! Nuff Said.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 06:02 PM
    I knew about the Tour before it was a beast! Beat that!!! Lol
    08-25-09 06:08 PM
    My first BB and smartphone -- no more dumb phones for me!!

I'm on my 2nd tour, but I'm happy now

08-25-09 06:10 PM
    After heavy use as well on a daily basis I am digging my tour as well.

No significant problems... Not even a loose battery door...lol

I must say that I only have downloaded 5 3rd party apps and 2 free themes that a good friend on the forums created for me but I have not installed them yet.

I am kinda old school and don't like to throw alot at this device quite yet until I am content with knowing it is going to be safe and I know what I can or can't do with it.

I am happy to hear all the positive feedback from all of the Tour people with virtually trouble free devices.
    08-25-09 06:16 PM
    I must say that I only have downloaded 5 3rd party apps and 2 free themes that a good friend on the forums created for me but I have not installed them yet.

I am kinda old school and don't like to throw alot at this device quite yet until I am content with knowing it is going to be safe and I know what I can or can't do with it.
    That is smart, I always say this because if you download three or four, 3rd Party applications and then start having issues, you don't know if it's a specific application or not that's causing problems. If you wait a few days between installing 3rd party apps, let the one you just downloaded run for a bit, see if it gives you issues, then you can say, "everything was running smooth until I downloaded...."
    08-25-09 06:24 PM

I am happy to hear all the positive feedback from all of the Tour people with virtually trouble free devices.
    Just make sure you monitor your memory for a day or so after you install a new app. If you find that your most recent app is causing considerable memory leakage, delete it. Memory leakage can really slow your device down.
    08-25-09 06:32 PM
    I've been following this Tour for months before it was even released. all the hype around it has came true. It is indeed the very best CDMA Blackberry to date.
    08-25-09 06:46 PM
    I've been following this Tour for months before it was even released. all the hype around it has came true. It is indeed the very best CDMA Blackberry to date.
    Agreed

10char
    08-25-09 06:48 PM
    No complaints here agree with OP
    08-25-09 06:54 PM
    Right out of the box its great and to think updates will be released. Damnn : )
    08-25-09 07:01 PM
    ditto... great device
    08-25-09 07:47 PM
    He said the Tour would be one of the best BB devices to date and it would not disappoint. After a month and a half of heavy use I would have to agree. Seriously digging this phone : )
    I have one that needs the trackball set to "hopped up horizontal 90". Even so, I love the phone and wouldn't consider replacing it except for the fact that people are now getting replacement tours that have perfect trackballs. So I'll probably do that and love the phone even more!

It really is a great friggin device.

08-25-09 11:46 PM
    I remember last year (before CX was a mod) I doubted him about some device release info he posted in some thread. I argued with him about it for a while (not knowing that CX was the man) because of some misinformation that I received from someone else. His info turned out to be spot on and I quickly realized that anything CX posts is definitely reliable info. He really knows his stuff and should never be doubted....unless you want to remove your foot from your mouth later on. Lol

Thank you for everything that you do on this site CX!

Cheers brotha
    08-26-09 12:08 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD