I am new to the forum, and I tried searching for relative topics but came up empty handed. I bought a BB Tour from a guy on Craigslist. It is new and came in a sealed box. I called Verizon to have my number and plan switched over to the BB Tour. After using the Tour, I realized that original number that was assigned to the phone was showing up when I was placing calls. After I wasn't able to get anywhere with text support on the phone, I went to The Verzion Store and inquired about having my number showing up on the Tour instead of the phone number that was assigned to the phone. Verizon was making a big deal about the phone and wanted to keep the phone or talk to the original owner of the phone. The guy that I bought the phone from isn't being of any help and he isn't the original owner of the phone.
    Is there anyway that I can get my number and other information on the phone?
    Thanks
    Last edited by dustkicker; 09-24-09 at 01:10 PM.
    09-24-09 12:43 PM
    Login to your online account, choose the "customer service" tab, and then select "activate my phone" You'll need the ESN that is under the battery (should be on the box as well).
    09-24-09 12:52 PM
    Is the phone activated? If so dial ##000000 then change the number you see there. Let us know how it goes.

DO NOT MESS with ANY other numbe but the phone number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD