Is anyone having problems with their headset while already in a call? On my old 8830 WE I could answer the phone, then attach the headset to keep talking, but with the Tour it will not work. I have also noticed that you have to have the headset connector pushed in allmost all the way but not all the way (design flaw big time)....

Should I take this back and get another or am I missing something?
    07-20-09 09:54 AM
    I assume you are referring to the included headset and not a BT headset? In terms of a BT headset, I know I can hop between just by managing my connections.

Unfortunately I don't know about the included headset. I did, however, test my headset to make sure my jack was working. I just loaded up iheartradio/pandora to ensure it was and I didn't have to fiddle with how I plugged it in. I just pushed it all the way in as you would expect and it worked fine.

Do you have to insert it the same way you mentioned in order to get apps like those to work as well over headset?
    07-20-09 10:12 AM
    I have no issues using Bluetooth for switching in and out of calls

It could be a hardware issue, just go to the store and demonstrate it, see if they'll let you try with another one and if you have the same problem
    07-20-09 10:25 AM
    I'm not 100% sure he's referring to a BT headset. In fact, I think he's referring to the wired headset that comes with the device since he mentioned the "headset connector pushed in allmost all the way but not all the way".
    07-20-09 10:41 AM
    Yes, I am using the wired headset.... Is anyone else having problems?
    07-20-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD