I searched for Tour MMS problems, but none seems to be exactly the same as mine.

When I try to send a picture it shows the icon that it is sending shows data transfer, then it shows the red clock icon next to the message showing it didn't go through. After a few minutes it appears that it try's to send it again, but never does. I've tried this with different recipients, same problem.

I'm running 5.0 hybrid v12 with good 3g signal. Resent service books, nothing seems to fix it. Any ideas CrackBerryer's?
    12-30-09 09:32 PM
    Forgot to mention, there is no option to resend the message either and Reconcile Now doesn't send them.
    12-30-09 09:35 PM
    I just realized that I'm not getting pictures set to me either. I get the message, says not retrieved yet and i never does. I have to log into picture mail at sprint.com to see them.
    01-01-10 06:50 PM
    I had this same problem. Update your profile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 07:28 PM
    looks to be a sprint thing
    01-01-10 11:21 PM
    When I try to update the profile, it keeps saying it can't be updated. I heard this might have been a problem with older hybrids, so I just upgraded to 7.15 but i still have the same problem. Registered the network, sent service books, tried updateing profile but it still won't. Now I'm lost.
    01-01-10 11:42 PM
    OK, After an hour and a half on the phone with Sprint, then RIM, then Sprint again, my MMS is FIXED!!!! nobody knows what the problem was, but the 2nd tech at sprint basically reset all the stuff on the back end and it ended up working.
    01-02-10 09:54 PM
    i had this same issue last week and it was driving me insane, i resent service books like 4 times, deleted mms servicebooks then resent, re-registered to HRT multiple times to no avail, spent over an hour on the phone with sprint tech support and it was resolved, no clue what the problem was
    01-04-10 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD