I've searched the forums however I can't find a solution to this problem.

Every time someone sends me a MMS that's animated and I open it...it shows the end of the animation (last slide.). Even when I pick "play" from the menu it will not play through the slides.

I was interested in knowing if anyone else is having the same issues. My guess would be that its something software related within the MMS application itself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 12:13 PM
    Not sure. I haven't even receive one of those types of MMS yet on my tour.
    08-19-09 12:16 PM
    Yeah, I guess it would be comparable to an animated .gif on a computer. However each change in the animation breaks down to a "slide" on the Tour.

It's a little frustrating because when I open the message it always reverts to the "end" or last slide in the animation.

The only way is to view the "slides" backwards...which sucks because its like watching a movie from end�beginning!

A buddy of mine has an 8830 and he can view the animation the way its supposed to be?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 12:21 PM
    I'm new to the blackberry thing. I have been experencing the same issues with recieving slide shows through MMS. Were you able to resolve this issue?
    10-13-09 02:54 PM
    I'm actually having trouble with people from other services receiving my MMS. But that's probably not a blackberry problem.
    10-13-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD