it says that i have a media card with errors on it. how do i go about fixing this? it says that i need to do something on my computer. all my music and pictures got erased. does anyone have any suggestions?
    10-13-09 03:44 PM
    Find a microsd usb holder (Sandisk has em) and stick your little card into that. Then stick the whole shebang into your computer's USB port. Browse the drive and find out if your data is still there. If it is there, copy/move it to your PC. Then take the little card out of the microusd usb holder and put it back in your phone.

Go to options/memory and format the card on your phone. Then go back to your homescreen on your phone and then remove the microsd card from your phone. Put it back in the microsd usb holder and insert it back into your pc's usb port. Copy your data back to the microsd card and put the files in the right place in the BLACKBERRY folder. Then remove the microsd card from the PC again and put it back in your phone. give your phone a minute to scan the files and VIOLA...you should have access to your data again.

*whew*
    Dm
    10-13-09 03:49 PM
    thank you
    10-13-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD