soo idk if iv done this wrong but now that my privacy protector thing is on my screen looks rippled and it honestly hurts my eyes to look at it. Did i do this wrong or what?
    08-24-09 08:45 PM
    soo idk if iv done this wrong but now that my privacy protector thing is on my screen looks rippled and it honestly hurts my eyes to look at it. Did i do this wrong or what?
    yeah those are by far the worst protectors to have on a phone.

buy the phantomskinz screen protector
    08-24-09 08:54 PM
    I had one of those I got from verizon and I had to take it off after 1 day, couldn't stand the lines from it. I got one of those invisible shields at best buy and it is great, plus it doesn't scratch at all.
    08-24-09 08:57 PM
    The wavy lines are caused by the privacy effect using polarization. You didn't do anything wrong. It is quite annoying, agreed.
    08-24-09 08:59 PM
    gosh its annoying!
    I do like the fact that some one peaking over at my screen has a distorted view but those mini lines actually hurt my eyes!

might have to get another protector.
    08-24-09 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD