Is there an option on the Tour that will give word choices after only typing a few letters. My storm did this and I really liked it, and would like to konw if there is an option on the Tour.

Thanks
    07-15-09 10:09 AM
    As its a full QWERTY Keyboard...

The predictive text was for the QW ER TY keypad on the Pearl/Storm.
    07-15-09 10:13 AM
    I dont thinks so, i'll double check on my device. I think its coming to phones with keyboard with the release of 5.0
    it is coming in OS5.0
    there was an article on it recently in the blogs
    As its a full QWERTY Keyboard...

The predictive text was for the QW ER TY keypad on the Pearl/Storm.
    Well, even though there is a full QWERTY keyboard, there is predictive text like on the storm. There was a blog post on here way back that mentioned it. Let me find it.
    07-15-09 10:14 AM
    it is coming in OS5.0
    there was an article on it recently in the blogs
    When I checked out the Tour at my VZW store, I thought it already had it, but I guess I'm wrong.
    I started typing then it was underlined with a dotted line and if you clicked the trackball it would give you a list to pick from. I guess it's not exactly like the Storm, but I just figured that was predictive text. My bad.
    07-15-09 10:19 AM
    Thanks for the help!!!!
    07-15-09 10:22 AM
    When I checked out the Tour at my VZW store, I thought it already had it, but I guess I'm wrong.
    I started typing then it was underlined with a dotted line and if you clicked the trackball it would give you a list to pick from. I guess it's not exactly like the Storm, but I just figured that was predictive text. My bad.
    that is the spell check feature...
    07-15-09 10:25 AM
    Is there a way to insert your e-mail in blanks on forms or internet sites without typing the whole thing ?
    07-15-09 10:26 AM
    Is there a way to insert your e-mail in blanks on forms or internet sites without typing the whole thing ?
    sure... set up autotext

options > AutoText
    07-15-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD