now that my TOUR is unlocked (for free, nonetheless!- thanks VZW!), i'm searching for advice on prepaid SIM card options for some upcoming travel to the UK.

does anyone have any experience with this? i would prefer a prepaid SIM that included data connectivity (email, internet, etc) in the price. thanks in advance!

ps if you are coming off of a Curve (or other non-global phone) like me, call in to Global Services (VZW) and request your $50 promotion. i read about it here and did it. worked like a champ!
    07-22-09 12:39 AM
    i use to work for best buy mobile and we carried pre paid sim cards by a company called "go sim." you can check out their website at International SIM Cards from GOSIM - cheap mobile calls from abroad. basically you put money value on the card and you can refill them when you are low. different countries have different rates based on where you are calling and where you are. check it out.
    07-22-09 02:46 AM
    What's the $50 promotion? I'm headed to France soon, this may come in handy!
    07-23-09 07:15 PM
    Hi guys, I travel abroad to Europe and S. America non stop and just buy a pre paid sim card when I get to the country I will be staying in. I have never paid more that $10 dollars for a prepaid sim card and just pop it in. The pre paid sims sold to us in the states are a rip off. Just buy em when you get to France, Italy...etc. You guys should see my collection of sim cards. Good luck!
    08-02-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD