I just pre-ordered the Sena MagnetFlipper case for my Tour. The pre-order price is a 15% discount ($42.49 instead of $49.99) and that price should be good until they begin to ship Sept. 16. I ordered it in black/red.

Even better, I also found a 20% discount code for Sena (PCWIPNK11). It doesn't work on the first checkout page where it asks for a code, but once you put in your cc# and submit, you go to a confirmation page where you can enter the code. With a shipping charge of $4.99, my total came to $38.98. Not a bad deal at all.

I've been wanting a case that covers the phone completely when in my pocket or purse so I don't have to worry about lint or scratches. I currently use the Blackberry pocket pouch but am always afraid of having the phone slip out of my fingers while in use. For me, this case is the best solution and I'm really excited for it to ship.
    09-10-09 03:48 PM
    I ordered mine on the 4th ... anticipating it's arrival.
    09-10-09 05:37 PM
    Thanks for the info, might be just what I'm looking for!
    09-10-09 06:21 PM
    Its nice, the only thing I dont like is the flap that hangs while you're on the phone just flapping around? What would make it perfect to me is if the flap could be removed quickly.
    09-10-09 06:52 PM
    I noticed that they have all the available colors showing now, and have changed the description. Originally it said there was a plastic cover over the screen, and that there was one multi-purpose pocket and one credit card slot. There is no plastic cover over the screen and there's only one pocket. I called right after I received my case and the guy basically said sorry, those were errors and you can return it for a full refund if you'd like to.

After living with the case for about a week I think I'll keep it regardless. The features it does have still make it a great case.

I made a short video of my case. Not the greatest quality or review you've ever seen, but it will give you a good idea of the size and functionality.
    09-30-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD