I am thinking about switching from the Storm to the Tour. I have had so many problems with my Storm. I would like to go to the IPhone but don't like the At&T service, feel that Verizon is much better. Please feel me in on your suggestions or comments. Thank you.
    09-11-09 12:49 PM
    Check out THIS post
    09-11-09 12:54 PM
    Thanks for the link. I am still up in there about what I am going to do. I will probably go to the Verizon store tonight and play around with the tour for a little bit.
    09-11-09 01:05 PM
    The Tour is so much better then the storm. the OS on the Tour is amazing and the Tour walks all over the storm. I would hurry up and jump ship to the Tour as fast as u can
    09-11-09 01:06 PM
    I would wait a few months and see what the Storm 2 has to offer. From the looks of all the videos floating around, its looks like its going to be 10X better than the S1.
    09-11-09 01:31 PM
    At this point, I would definitely wait to check out the Storm 2. The release is right around the corner, and you'll be thankful that you left your options open even if you do end up choosing the Tour.
    09-11-09 01:37 PM
    I am w/Verizon too!!! I thought and thought about switching to AT&T to get the iPhone but after much thought I decided to stay with Verizon and get the Tour. They really do have the best customer service. I have had my Tour for a week now and LOVE IT!!!
    09-11-09 01:38 PM
    At this point, I would definitely wait to check out the Storm 2. The release is right around the corner, and you'll be thankful that you left your options open even if you do end up choosing the Tour.
    +1 on waiting for S2
    09-11-09 01:48 PM
    thanks for all your inputs. when is the release date for the Storm 2?
    09-11-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD