Ok, So I know enough about blackberrys to get around them and I used to teach a class on them When I worked for verizon but this was before the curve came out so I'm struggling now.

I just got the tour and I have a few questions. One is where are all my apps? I mean this thing came with nothing. No brick breaker, No documents to go.

I would like to know if it's possible to open excel spreadsheets like I used to without spending 30 bucks or anything for that matter?

also where is a good place to get themes, because I'm bored with what I've found. I miss the ones on my curve

and third. Any one know where to get brickbreaker?

I apologize for the low level intelligence of this post but I miss my curve and thinking I should have gotten the new curve instead.
    12-15-09 12:35 PM
    there is a folder in ur full menu that should be labels "games" or "applications" and all your stuff should be in that folder...
    games folder...middle row...second from left

inside the game folder
    Last edited by tehman; 12-15-09 at 12:46 PM.
    12-15-09 12:44 PM
    brick breaker should be on the phone if you got it directly from verizon.

however, since you say you dont have it, get Desktop manager from blackberry's website, and then use the application loader in Desktop manager (DM) to reload brick breaker on the phone. you can use this method to reload word to go, sheet to go, and slideshow to go as well. (these three programs will let you open word, excel, and powerpoint files)

as far as applications go, you need to get blackberry app world, which you can download from blackberry using the browser on the phone. once you have blackberry app world installed on your phone you can download applications and themes.

hope that helps
    12-15-09 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD