Hey all.

On my 2nd Tour (trackball issue with first) and during my data restoration (for the sake of my contacts), I lost the preloaded sample song. I know this might be a weird thing to ask (I'm admittedly very anal about these things) but is there any way I can get this song back?

And if not, would anyone be so kind as to tell me the artist and track title so that I might (legally of course) obtain a new copy?

Thanks.
    08-10-09 07:34 PM
    Funny, I keep deleting mine, and it keeps coming back after every quick pull... I can't get it to stay away.
    08-10-09 08:38 PM
    Funny, I keep deleting mine, and it keeps coming back after every quick pull... I can't get it to stay away.
    I had the video keep coming back on me. Dang thing is 7MB and ticked me off. If you have the phones OS installed on your PC go to the java folder and delete it there.

Start / Computer / C: Drive / Program Files / Common Files / Research in Motion / Shared / Loader Files / Device / Java

While your at it get rid of the preinstalled wall papers. These are the culprits...

net_rim_bb_medialoader_9630 "Music"

net_rim_bb_medialoader_video_9630_480x360 "Video"

net_bb_medialoader_backgrounds_9630

With past BB's this was very helpful. This is not needed with the Tour imo...I can't leave well enough alone though

If you mess up your phone, you don't know me...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    08-11-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD