I know how to get it to have both email and SMS combined, and I know how to have it just show mail, but I can't figure out how to have it only show SMS text messages. I read a few threads but didn't find the answer. Any ideas?
    07-22-09 01:09 AM
    Go to the options menu in your messages folders. Then where it says SMS and E-Mail inboxes choose Seperate.

What you will be left with is two inboxes... One for texts one for all other messages
    07-22-09 01:14 AM
    I tried that but it then only shows email...?
    07-22-09 01:16 AM
    Yeah, when you separate them there will be an SMS folder with a cell phone icon and an envelope, if I'm not mistaken

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 01:19 AM
    You are correct. amazing what options the options menu will give you. Just kidding.lol
    07-22-09 01:21 AM
    In short, no, it won't just show SMS. I tried a few ways but the one that worked best for me was to separate SMS/E-mails, Hide my Messages folder, then put my SMS/MMS icon first, e-mail icon second, and BBM icon third.
    07-22-09 01:22 AM
    So after you separate them, the SMS folder becomes what you want, just text messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 01:22 AM
    Okay I got it to work. I didn't realize that the new folder appeared only after you selected it to be separate. I didn't know where to find the new folder. Thanks all!
    07-22-09 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD