I thought this was kind of interesting. U2's tour across Europe is presented by BlackBerry. It starts June 30th. Seems like a pretty good possible ad campaign to have U2 on "tour", in Europe where the 9630 will function as a world phone, being sponsored by BlackBerry.

U2.com > U2 360� Tour

Sprint Announces Blackberry 9630 Tour, Arriving Later This Summer For $199.99 | GadgetReview
    06-22-09 11:53 PM
    I thought this was kind of interesting. U2's tour across Europe is presented by BlackBerry. It starts June 30th. Seems like a pretty good possible ad campaign to have U2 on "tour", in Europe where the 9630 will function as a world phone, being sponsored by BlackBerry.

U2.com > U2 360� Tour

Sprint Announces Blackberry 9630 Tour, Arriving Later This Summer For $199.99 | GadgetReview

sorry to be the heartbreaker here..

but this speculation came out about ohh 4 months ago or so ;/

but its been a respected speculation
    06-23-09 12:01 AM
    Now that you mention it this could be a possibility of why Telus has postponed it's June 22 date.

Ok am I making something outta nothing ? Nevermind I answered my own question lol
    06-23-09 12:12 AM
    Wonder if they will release a red blackberry? Oh wait....never mind.
    06-23-09 11:09 AM
    I want a Tour as much as the next person - but this U2 Tour schedule doesn't seem to help our case as the 360 Tour doesn't come to North America until September!
    06-23-09 01:27 PM
    I want a Tour as much as the next person - but this U2 Tour schedule doesn't seem to help our case as the 360 Tour doesn't come to North America until September!
    True, but where BlackBerry is sponsoring the 360 tour, I'm guessing that the marketing campaign for the BB Tour phone will start with the launch of the 360 tour in Europe, and then continue on to North America. So, for those of us that know about the phone prior to launch, we will then probably hear more details with the ad campaign, and then once it makes it to North America, will be about the time that the average consumer starts to hear about the device anyway. I mean, I'm still seeing AT&T BlackBerry Bold commercials now and again, but the device obviously launched quite a while ago.
    06-23-09 01:37 PM
    How's this for cool...back in April I won 2 tickets to see U2, sponsored by Blackberry, by being the correct caller and using my Blackberry!! LOL And by the time the show rolls around in October, I should have my Tour!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 06:11 PM
    How's this for cool...back in April I won 2 tickets to see U2, sponsored by Blackberry, by being the correct caller and using my Blackberry!! LOL And by the time the show rolls around in October, I should have my Tour!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-23-09 06:13 PM
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks, it happened 2 months ago and I am still excited. U2 is one of the FEW bands that I haven't seen, that I really want to see!! Them and The Foo Fighters!!
    06-23-09 09:43 PM
    Ok, folks. This concert is on Tuesday of next week. Anybody have tickets? Let us know if there is any type of advertising for the Tour and if it mentions a release date.
    06-26-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD