This is my third BB and the best of the 3 by far. There is so much griping and moaning about the tour that I wanted to post about how awesome my tour is. Works FLAWLESSLY! Great reception, fast easy qwerty, amazingly brilliant screen, great apps, amazing internet browsing right out of box, perfect trackball, no screen ripples. Do I need to go on. For all of you who think the Tour sucks and you want to return it, they aren't all like that. Some of us love ours!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 06:59 PM
    I agree.....I was getting sick and tired of all the pissing and moaning! Mine is perfect!!!
    08-10-09 07:04 PM
    I have a great one as well. I came from using the 8330 (GREAT BB) and couldn't be happier.....

Tour is one helll of a Blackberry......
    08-10-09 07:11 PM
    I TOTALLY AGREE TOO....ive had 4 BB's so far and i must this is the best
    08-10-09 07:13 PM
    Same here, upgraded from an 8330 and I love it!! None of the problems some people are having.
    08-10-09 07:15 PM
    Thank you! Getting a tour on Friday as a birthday present coming from a 8330 I've been a little nervous can't wait to read all the good stuff!

08-10-09 07:16 PM
    Its the best BB I've owned and I've had many.
    08-10-09 07:21 PM
    I have to say I love the tour and its way faster than any of the others i have had
    08-10-09 07:24 PM
    I had a pearl and I'm not looking back love everything about my Tour. The keyboard memory size looks it is all great.

Ps my pearl now is in paper weight mode.

08-10-09 07:31 PM
    Agreed, I am extremely happy with mine as well, a running machine it is...
    08-10-09 07:34 PM
    I have the same story as the OP. This is my third BB and its the best of the three I have had so far, started with a pearl and loved it and didn't think I would like the full qwerty non sure type curve when I bought it but ended up loving it. Now after I ditched my curve and picked up the latest new Tour from BB on launch day I coudlnt be happier. There are a few software issues that I'm sure RIM will address with updates so I'm not worried about that. I have great reception and my battery life is at 50 to 60 percent after a full day of use of sms mms and internet usage. My screen does ripple a little but its not enough to really bother me that's just a draw back of an lcd screen though. I fixed the only other grip I had with the phone which was the loose battery door, sure it should have never been that way to begin with but I havnt yet seen a door that is solid as mine is after the fix but that's a drawback of wanting the phone the day it came out. People are bent on expectin perfection from their phones and all those people whinning only make more and more people start to whine.

That being said I love my day one launch BB Tour and wouldn't trade it in for any other phone.

08-10-09 07:49 PM
    It's an amazing phone for sure. People complain about the browsing, but I use opera mini, so I think that browsing ful html pages is both fast and enjoyable. Sure there is QC problems, but every modern day company has QC issues. There is no screen ripple, no trackball nonsense, no loose battery door. Happy as a clam over here.

08-10-09 07:49 PM
    I have a great one as well. I came from using the 8330 (GREAT BB) and couldn't be happier.....

Well said!!
    Thanks for keeping the posts real cereal_killer! It is a hidden gem when I stroll upon a thread and find one of your posts
    08-10-09 08:18 PM
    I love mine too!!

No battery door problems, no trackball problems, no low signal, no battery drain, no muffled sound, no NOTHING!

The only problem I'm having is me, not the phone. I came from a Pearl, so I'm having a hard time getting used to the smaller keys. But I'll get it.
    08-10-09 08:31 PM
    People complain about the browsing
    What complaints are there about browsing? I find the browser to be twice as good as the one I had on my Curve.
    08-10-09 08:47 PM
    7900, 8703e, 8330, and now the Tour.

You'd expect them to get better... and they do. The Tour is no different. It is a **** of a good device.
    08-10-09 09:03 PM
    The BlackBerry Tour is a Beast!!!!!

08-10-09 09:12 PM
    What complaints are there about browsing? I find the browser to be twice as good as the one I had on my Curve.
    This was geared toward the storm kiddies who think they have a super awesome browsing experience that is leaps and bounds over the tour. The iPhone kids as well: safari this, I have the best phone known to man kind.

08-10-09 09:35 PM
    This is my fourth bb and it's the best one so far.
    08-10-09 10:23 PM
    I love my 9630 as well! Its nice to see people finding that the glass is half full sometimes. PS OP you should try Slingbox sometime live TV on this screen is mouth watering.

Good posts should never die IT IS ALIVE.....

GO 9630!!
    08-15-09 10:45 AM
    It's a great BB.. I had a few 8830's before which I thought were perfect but for the lack of a camera.

I do have minor trackball issues but other than that i am very very happy.

If the 8830 had a camera I wouldn't have wanted to change.
    08-15-09 11:10 AM
    I've had Storm and Bold before my Tour and I have to say this is the best one I have had. Storm was really buggy no matter what leak I used, Bold was nice but I hated ATT. I now have the Tour on Sprint and it is amazing.

08-15-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD