please help, my dog just shat on my new tour. and no, i don't mean sat, i mean shat, like she pooped on my tour. it got all in the keys and stuff (i think she ate something funny). will sprint replace it or is it cosmetic damage? also, does this count as water damage? help please!
    LOL first of all.

My wife washed and dried her BB 8830 World in our brand new washer and dryer (it was in a purse she was washing :banghead and it works just fine. That might work.

Disclaimer: I wouldn't try this, but I thought it was an ***** move that ended up working out in the end. I always pull the "you washed your phone" card when we argue now and it usually ends up FTW for me.
    09-05-09 12:25 PM
    hello gabrielb - would you recommends tide or something more gentle like the woolight?
    09-05-09 12:38 PM
    No, no, do not wash your phone with laundry detergent!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 12:48 PM
    oh ok. was this sarcasms?
    09-05-09 12:57 PM
    You are going to have to take it apart and clean under the face because it is prolly on the keyboard. Just be careful.
    09-06-09 02:16 AM
    Did it fix the trackball issue? Or did it install wifi while the dog was digesting?

09-06-09 02:53 AM
    hello gabrielb - would you recommends tide or something more gentle like the woolight?
    LOL !!!!!! This is really too funny

09-06-09 02:25 PM
    I say if if your litmus is already water logged, go ahead and try and wash it! haha
    09-06-09 02:34 PM
    oh no he didnt. hahaha
    09-06-09 02:41 PM
    Ya I wouldn't be using that phone with all that stuff stuck between the keys especially having to take a call with it that is nasty

Like others have said yet and use insurance on it if you have it If not your **** out of luck man

09-06-09 02:43 PM
    i put some gloves on and used alcohol to take it off. a lot came off. i let it dry until this afternoon but i think it still smells - it could be me bit i think the smell is in under the keys or something. or maybe it is in my head. i do not know anymores but im pretty sure it still smelly. i will put in a bag of charcoal for a while now. i was hoping the tour got wet enough for water damage but the stickers did not change colors, not even to brown. ewww. i hope the charcoal works because i don't want to put a poopy smelly phone on my face. if not i guess i try insurance or to buy a non-poopy keyboard replacement.
    Sorry to rain on everyone's amusement here.

The OP has made a good start above. If the display and motherboard are saved, everything else can be rescued or replaced. If necessary there's a sticky post at the top of forum, http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ho...issues-307681/ and any replacement parts should be available from Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry,
    09-06-09 03:08 PM
    Bump...

Just for sh!ts and giggles (pun intended).
    10-04-09 05:34 PM
    Hey OP...... Is the trackball smoother now?

10-04-09 05:49 PM
    please help, my dog just shat on my new tour. and no, i don't mean sat, i mean shat, like she pooped on my tour. it got all in the keys and stuff (i think she ate something funny). will sprint replace it or is it cosmetic damage? also, does this count as water damage? help please!
    Clean it up and sell on eBay as is.
    10-04-09 06:49 PM
    Yes please, OP: We want an up date on your DingleBerry.
    10-04-09 06:58 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD