View Poll Results: Are you a MALE or a FEMALE Tour user?

Voters
267. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a MALE Tour user

225 84.27%
  • I'm a FEMALE Tour user

42 15.73%
    Just call me Mrs. NewNew. This is my second BB. My sister tried to talk me into getting the Pre (because I loved my Palm Treo so much) but once I got my curve I knew I would never use anything but ever again. And I always have to have the newest technology.
    07-24-09 10:26 PM
    The funny thing about it is that a lot more females have posted in here compared to the results of the poll... LOL
    Can't vote in the poll if you access CB from your BB. I'm sure that's the reason for the disproportionate results.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 03:37 AM
    I have a tour, just got it yesterday-but im definately not tech savvy like you all! but I do know I am in LOVE with it!!
    07-26-09 01:16 PM
    Female, but the poll is closed :/ I convinced my male coworker to get the tour over the curve, then spent half of Friday setting up the phone for him. Didn't realize how most of the things that just come naturally to a bb user have to be explained to someone switching from a dumbphone.
    07-26-09 01:41 PM
    MALE user here....
    07-26-09 01:57 PM
    All of you technophile women posting... wow, why can't I find any of you in real life?!
    07-26-09 02:44 PM
    Female user here, but I don't have my Tour yet. *Sigh* The wait is killing me! Only one more week to go. I'm also a gadget freak. People at work are always joking on me because I seem to have a new phone every six months. I do plan to keep the Tour for much longer than that, however. Then again, I say that every single time I get a new phone. But I mean it this time!
    07-26-09 05:03 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD