Perfectly working phone out of nowhere this morning, stopped working. Alerts work, music works, all data, etc. Ringtones work. Problem: when I receive or make a call, the microphone doesn't work nor does the earphone. I called from my hosuse phone to test, I put the housephone on speaker and spoke in to my cell and nothing. No its not on mute. I'm not an ***** lol. There's no option for speakerphone on my tour anymore and when I try speaking in to the house phone, norhing comes through on the tour. I went to the applications, set prmissions to ALLOW, did a hard reset, nothing. I'm on my way to the corporate store for a replacement but if I can avoid it, I want to keep the one I have. Thoughts.The clock is ticking, I have work so I'm going berfore work within the next hour. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 11:07 AM
    Anyone?

09-08-09 11:17 AM
    With an issue like that, why would you wanna fix it instead of just getting a new one from Verizon? or having them fix it? That don't sound right. I would just return it.
    09-08-09 11:22 AM
    Pull the battery yet?
    09-08-09 11:34 AM
    battery pull. typically wait more than 10 minutes for a bump, like 24 hours...
    09-08-09 11:39 AM
    Is it attached to a BT device that you are not aware of?
    09-08-09 11:40 AM
    Pull the battery yet?
    I did earlier this morning, and didn't work...I just did it again at the store n it worked. OS bug apparently..,ot hardware.

09-08-09 11:40 AM
    I did earlier this morning, and didn't work...I just did it again at the store n it worked. OS bug apparently..,ot hardware.

It just got really scared at the thought of going in a dark, black hole that is.... VZW refurbs!

Happy to hear it's all good again.
    09-08-09 11:58 AM
    I'm glad is working now! Is better to have urs than a refurb IMO!
    09-08-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD