Im waiting on plazmic to release their new CDK to develop some free themes for the Tour and have been checking daily. Seems Bla1ze is fed up as well. It was a good post in their forums.......

Nice job

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What exactly is the hold up here? bPlay has themes for the Tour now..Handango has themes for the Tour now...so really, no one can say that it's not possible any more.

In these times where development for BlackBerry devices is supposedly at an all time high, with app world, developers conference and so much emphasis being placed on developers (Finally?) you would think--at least I would like to think that RIM and Plazmic being an entity of RIM now would be willing to send out the tools for all to have an enjoy.

If you all found it suitable to launch it to alliance partners such as bPlay and Handango then why not to the general community as well? This is poor showing at this point and serves no purpose other then to tick your developer community off even more so then what they already are.

Plazmic is available, Plazmic is ready...release it already.

Bla1ze
    CrackBerry.com
    Forums Manager / Editor.
    08-10-09 07:55 PM
    yea i saw that yesterday, i guess i'll add my worthless two cents to that thread there in a bit...... it really is ridiculous tho man.....
    08-10-09 07:57 PM
    well played bla1ze!
    08-10-09 07:57 PM
    good post, wonder why RIM and all their entities are shooting themselves in the foot?
    08-10-09 07:59 PM
    good post, wonder why RIM and all their entities are shooting themselves in the foot?
    I dunno, seems like they're going to need two good feet if Apple and it's iToy keep on racking up sales, especially now that the end of the exclusivity with AT&T is looming nearer.
    08-10-09 08:09 PM
    Nice job homie. I would not expect anything less from him.
    08-10-09 08:15 PM
    No wonder Balsillie didn't get the hockey team.
    08-10-09 08:35 PM
    No wonder Balsillie didn't get the hockey team.
    hahaha. Zing!
    08-10-09 08:37 PM
    I dunno, seems like they're going to need two good feet if Apple and it's iToy keep on racking up sales, especially now that the end of the exclusivity with AT&T is looming nearer.
    So true, it is af RIM has either gotten slow and over zealous since they have grown so big, or they are in some serious denial about Apple and Android.

I love my blackberry but that does mean I will always stick with one specially if their lack of innovation and poorly made hardware keep getting released. Not to mention so called delays in something such as Plazmic.
    08-10-09 08:38 PM
    Thank you Bla1ze, Exactly what I was feeling.
    08-10-09 09:03 PM
    well said bla1ze.
    08-10-09 09:22 PM
    I couldn't have said it better bla1ze!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 09:26 PM
    snip snap indeed
    08-10-09 09:29 PM
    Well put Bla1ze, it says a lot about RIM when they **** their developers around. If they actually delivered tools on time and to everyone they would see BB apps, themes and the like flourish against Apple. As t is end users get the shaft and the backroom buddies get the goodies.
    08-10-09 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD