One of our recent snowfalls:

My cat taking a siesta:

... and again, on top of my printer:

Last edited by dollface54; 01-08-10 at 12:25 PM.
    01-08-10 12:21 PM
    ok so im from the northwest side of Chicago... I workout at ballys in melrose park... Every so often I see this guy who looks like a bum... old wife beater, frizzy 70s fro/mullet type deal, no gym bag but he has like a plastic target bag... his wife the same way. I saw him at binnys last week buying a jug of carlo rossi wine... then i see him get into his car... a freaking Ferrari... so one day i come across his picture on like college humor or a similar site... this guy has a website and here it is... he gives tour in his car... no i never called but i thought it was funny...

The site is hysterical...what a clown!
    01-08-10 04:47 PM

with minor photoshop (just color balance and the text)
    01-09-10 01:17 AM
    How do we post the pics from our phones?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You will have to upload them to a site like PhotoBucket or Flickr, then get the address from there. Unless there's some other way I'm not sure about.
    01-09-10 02:55 AM
    we'll play a game of who can guess where i was when i took these pics with my Tour

and btw, the first pic, bonus points if anyone knows what those are... i'll just say that they were tasty.....
    01-09-10 07:42 AM
    we'll play a game of who can guess where i was when i took these pics with my Tour

and btw, the first pic, bonus points if anyone knows what those are... i'll just say that they were tasty.....
    Easy...blowfish barnacles. 2 points!
    01-09-10 08:32 AM
    not quite.... those guys came from a tree...
    01-09-10 10:21 AM

they are lychees!!! I love those things. I used to eat them all the time when I was younger when my parents brought me to thailand
    01-09-10 11:02 AM
    One of our recent snowfalls:

My cat taking a siesta:

... and again, on top of my printer:

These pics are fantastic!! I would have guessed you took them with a high end digital camera. Mine won't quite match this quality..but I still love what it can do considering it's a camera phone!! Nice work.
    P.S. we have four cats with just about the same amount of ambition...LOL.
    01-09-10 12:37 PM

Indy roundabout on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Alright I'm posting this as my first pic from by bb so I hope it works!
    I took this on my way back t our parking garage after the colts game a few weeks ago in Indy.

edit: I've also never used Flickr before...
    edit2: ok Idk what I'm doing wrong... I edited in the link from my laptop for now...

Ok I reuploaded to PB. Idk what's wrong w/ my flickr

Last edited by hysteria; 01-09-10 at 07:43 PM.
    01-09-10 01:08 PM

@the coliseum - 11/07/09

my cat doesn't like squirrels.
    01-09-10 08:24 PM
    Here's a quick snap I took at a used bookstore to upload to Facebook:

I was amazed to see how sharp it looked.

I bet a well lit photo from the Tour could look VERY good after a bit of tweaking and resizing with Photoshop!

I will try to get a good example up someday...
    01-09-10 09:41 PM

[img]http://benjohnson.smugmug.com/photos/761179034_9dqqR-M.jpgimg]

I bet a well lit photo from the Tour could look VERY good after a bit of tweaking and resizing with Photoshop!

I have that book on the left...

Another to avoid OT and cause I like it, despite not intending for it to turn out as nice as it did haha.

Ps. You can hotlink from FB, since you said you'd uploaded it to there. Makes it a little easier sometimes
    Last edited by hysteria; 01-10-10 at 12:05 AM.
    01-09-10 11:50 PM

looks like a fruit i had on vacation in dominican republic. forgot wat its called though, rambutan i think? inside looks a little like passion fruit but i know thats not it.
    01-10-10 08:24 PM
    First time posting as I joined just a little while ago had nothing to say or ask until now.

I checked the metadata on some of the photos what I found were a couple of errors or could someone explain how the metadata is different?

Almost all the photos stated the following:

Make: Research In Motion
    Model: Blackberry 9630

Which all the pics I took with my 9630 stated yet there was a Panasonic DMC-LX2, Blackberry 8330, a Treo, and a Samsung Techwin and a lot of them did not show a make or model at all that's why the post.

Question is how is it that the metadata shows on the 9630 yet there were a lot that had no data at all?

Camera question as I am a photographer by trade and I was just wondering....sorry for my first post being so out there.....
    Last edited by Sharon Neumann; 01-10-10 at 08:46 PM. Reason: To better clarify
    01-10-10 08:29 PM

@the coliseum - 11/07/09

my cat doesn't like squirrels.

Awesome pics; I love the one with your cat; looks like the cat is ready to pounce on that squirrel.
    01-10-10 11:05 PM

I miss paintballing!!
    01-11-10 08:41 AM
    nice random shot i took

Last edited by kidruk; 01-11-10 at 09:41 AM.
    01-11-10 09:36 AM
    Ice forming on my windshield.

Ferrari I saw over the weekend.

My backyard.
    01-11-10 12:30 PM
    Awesome pics; I love the one with your cat; looks like the cat is ready to pounce on that squirrel.
    yeah joseph was pawing at the window and laying really flat. it didn't phase the squirrel at all!
    01-11-10 08:17 PM
    So sick of snow already

Cleveland Browns Stadium

Ahhh
    Chipotle

01-12-10 09:54 AM
    2006 nissan pathfinder i just bought

01-12-10 10:32 AM

$510000

01-13-10 01:44 PM

$510000

hey...whats ur address.....and do u have a security system? ha..most money I've ever seen.
    01-13-10 02:36 PM
    Is that all $20's?!

Let me guess... you're an international jewel thief?
    01-13-10 04:18 PM
1,521 ... 5758596061
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD