so i entered the wrong PWord twice due to me hitting the wrong keys..twice... then it had me type 'blackberry' and said enter password again, but it wasnt showing up as **** but as 01234 ... so it basically said it was going to wipe my device and it did... had to restore theme, contacts..all the little tweaks i have done..updates..and NOW im ahaving a hatrd time re installing quickllaunch and otehr Apps that are paid for..im trying to re purchase it, but it said no, i already own it... oh well..what can i do right, it was my own fault...
    11-11-09 10:05 PM
    Hopefully you had a back-up file for the other stuff. You usually can enter the password 10 times.
    11-11-09 10:16 PM
    so i entered the wrong PWord twice due to me hitting the wrong keys..twice... then it had me type 'blackberry' and said enter password again, but it wasnt showing up as **** but as 01234 ... so it basically said it was going to wipe my device and it did... had to restore theme, contacts..all the little tweaks i have done..updates..and NOW im ahaving a hatrd time re installing quickllaunch and otehr Apps that are paid for..im trying to re purchase it, but it said no, i already own it... oh well..what can i do right, it was my own fault...
    Did you buy your apps from CB? If so you can just log in, re-down load them and you are good to go, or just download the free trial version and enter your key again... hopefully you have that wrote down.
    Last edited by olemil; 11-11-09 at 11:21 PM.
    11-11-09 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD