I assume by using the Desktop Manager, I can automatically upload the photos from my phone to the computer?

Where do these photos end up? I have searched my entire hard drive (Windows XP) and cannot find these files.

Please help. Thanks.
    11-03-09 08:58 PM
    I don't think its automatically updated on you pc.. The best bet would be to use your tour in mass storage mode and access the picture folder on the microsd card/phone memory and transfer them manually to your pc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 09:11 PM
    [QUOTE=clovis_ll;3998788]I don't think its automatically updated on you pc.. The best bet would be to use your tour in mass storage mode and access the picture folder on the microsd card/phone memory and transfer them manually to your pc.

i have trouble getting pics and media onto my phone while hooked up to desktop manager, so how do u get it into this mode? like i would like to access, "my computer" drive j or whatever drive it is, and drag items into it, but it says its not there, and the media on the bb desktop manager is very slow and is a little confusing. i have done this once before, but havent been able to do it since. thanks.
    11-04-09 09:17 AM
    To use MassStorageMode...

Options, Memory, then scroll down and check appropriate boxes, SAVE. Plugging in the usb, you should get the BONG sound and then find an appropriate drive when you open MyComputer.
    11-04-09 07:26 PM
    thanks, i also realized that after it is recognized by desktop manager and im done using it, i can access it thru the drive, like i did that first time, guess i just needed some patience! thanks!
    11-05-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD