So I plugged my phone into my computer and deleted some photos off of my Memory Card. When I finished, I unplugged it. I go to Media and Pictures, and selected all Pictures. Now it was still scanning the card. It showed all of my mp3 thumnnails, and even old photos I deleted still. I was able to click on them and enlarge them, whatever. Anyone else experience this?

Also mind you, that my mp3 thumbnails are built into each mp3. They are not loose .jpg files on the card. The only picture files are in my picture folder.
    09-09-09 02:13 PM
    I discovered a bug in the OS a while back. The OS has a problem writing and/or updating the BB Thumbs file, which is a hidden file. Plug your device into your PC and open the folder containing your images. Enable 'view hidden files' on the PC. Delete the BB Thumbs file. When you disconnect the device from the PC, it will write a new file and you should see everything correctly.
    09-09-09 02:52 PM
    I discovered a bug in the OS a while back. The OS has a problem writing and/or updating the BB Thumbs file, which is a hidden file. Plug your device into your PC and open the folder containing your images. Enable 'view hidden files' on the PC. Delete the BB Thumbs file. When you disconnect the device from the PC, it will write a new file and you should see everything correctly.
    I did that prior actually and it did the same thing. The other weird thing too was that I took out the memory card and went to my pictures in media and it listed all of them, but they never came up. The memory card was also responding extremely slowly. Finally i just did a battery pull and it was all good.
    09-09-09 03:07 PM
    Glad to hear you're up-and-running. I'd probably consider replacing the SD card. Remember... you get what you pay for. I've had a couple 'Twilight Zone' moments with cheaper cards.
    09-09-09 03:12 PM
    that was pretty common for me too for all my media. I was ready to try a new sd card, but it turned out it was just a bug in 4.7
    09-09-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD