How do I turn on password lock? I have it enabled but when I push the lock button up top, it doesn't require a password to unlock. The problem is, I want a password entered to unlock!
    02-16-10 07:27 PM
    this has been discussed in the previous 484 threads... basically to get the password functions you have to use the icon in your programs menu rather than the keylock button on the top of the phone.
    02-16-10 08:46 PM
    this has been discussed in the previous 484 threads... basically to get the password functions you have to use the icon in your programs menu rather than the keylock button on the top of the phone.
    Is this just a .484 issue because I have .418 or whatever it is and I have full functionality of the top button lock.
    02-16-10 09:54 PM
    The lock button now locks only the keyboard until the security timeout expires, after that the password is required. If you want the phone to lock immediately, use the "Lock" icon on the home screen or set a convenience key to "Password Lock". You can set the security timeout in Options --> Password --> Security Timeout.
    02-16-10 11:07 PM
    thanks guys
    02-21-10 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD