I tried Reverse Lookup for the first time and it said:

To use this feature, please set your phone log view to "Call Log". To do this, click the Blackberry key, select Options, click General Options, then change "Phone List View" to "Call Log".

The problem is there is no Call Log choice in the Phone List View only:

Most Recent
    Most Used
    Name

How do I get Call Log to show up?
    08-24-09 05:51 PM
    select Green Phone key
    select Blackberry key & scroll down to options then enter
    scroll down to Call Logging and select whichever one you want.

Or at least thats how I do it.
    08-24-09 05:59 PM
    And I apologize, but I don't think my solution still will allow a reverse lookup that way either cause I just tried it.

Sorry I couldn't help you.
    08-24-09 06:02 PM
    I'm having this problem too... Would be neat if it worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 06:15 PM
    I dont want the call logging to show up in Messages, thats annoying. I want the call log to show up below the input for a phone number.
    08-24-09 06:27 PM
    I dont want the call logging to show up in Messages, thats annoying. I want the call log to show up below the input for a phone number.
    Do this:
    Send key>BB key>options>call logging>select none.
    08-24-09 06:36 PM
    I tried Reverse Lookup for the first time and it said:

To use this feature, please set your phone log view to "Call Log". To do this, click the Blackberry key, select Options, click General Options, then change "Phone List View" to "Call Log".

The problem is there is no Call Log choice in the Phone List View only:

Most Recent
    Most Used
    Name

How do I get Call Log to show up?
    If you select most recent then that will show your call log with most recent first. Not sure if that's what your asking.
    08-24-09 06:38 PM
    Do this:
    Send key>BB key>options>call logging>select none.
    Yes I know that, Im saying I want call logging to show up in where most recent shows. Most recent and proper call logging is a bit different
    08-24-09 06:43 PM
    Sorry I guess I'm not sure what proper call logging is, what is it?
    08-24-09 06:46 PM
    Shows a log of a certain number of calls made/received/missed. Most recent will only show the last time you made or received a call from a person, not all the times prior to then that they have been called or called you.

EDIT:
    Ah, I suppose I can hit "View History" on a list and it will show all instances from that contact. Just wish there was an option to view it expanded without choosing that.
    08-24-09 07:11 PM
    Ok I get it now but don't think there is a way to do that.
    08-24-09 07:18 PM
    I actually have the same problem. I upgraded from a blackberry 8900 to a blackberry tour. They look identical, but the upgrade doesn't allow that feature (doesn't give the "Call Log" option in the "Phone List View"). I liked the way I could view all calls on the 8900. Anyone know why that's not do-able on the Tour?
    08-31-09 06:11 PM
    I actually have the same problem. I upgraded from a blackberry 8900 to a blackberry tour. They look identical, but the upgrade doesn't allow that feature (doesn't give the "Call Log" option in the "Phone List View"). I liked the way I could view all calls on the 8900. Anyone know why that's not do-able on the Tour?
    Go to Messages and enter ALT+P. Is this the list you were looking for?
    08-31-09 06:25 PM
    [/QUOTE]Go to Messages and enter ALT+P. Is this the list you were looking for?[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 05:40 PM
    But the question is how can we get the call log to show up when we press the green phone button. I know the Call Log was an option in the Phone List View on my Bold..seems like the Tour OS is different. It's annoying pressing Alt+P everytime.
    12-21-09 01:51 PM
    I guess no one ever found a solution to this? Although hitting Alt+P from the Message screen does the trick, I would really like to see this implemented in the 'Phone' screen. No solutions so far?
    01-31-10 04:49 PM
    I guess no one ever found a solution to this? Although hitting Alt+P from the Message screen does the trick, I would really like to see this implemented in the 'Phone' screen. No solutions so far?
    Doesn't seem like it. Just backup your phone's profiles often.
    01-31-10 05:26 PM
    I found this in the blackberryos.com forums. Thought I'd share since this was a lingering issue still. At least I think you had the same problem I did.

Go to phone (green button)/bb button/options/general options/intial view=call log
    08-17-11 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD