Think about it, it really comes with everything you need out of the box, aside from a car charger. It must drive places like Best Buy nuts that they cant attach every little accessory to this phone. Im all for it, more phone manufacturers and providers need to start including basic accessories with the phone. Of course you need some kind of case unless you want your phone to look like crap. And of course you need a memory card unless you want the media functions to be useless. And of course you need a headset of some sort for media playback, handsfree use, etc. It is like buying a printer without a USB cable. Inexcusable. Kudos to Verizon/Sprint and RIM for putting together usable packages out of the box.
    07-20-09 09:40 PM
    People don't read the boxes in general, so a lot of people wouldn't know. And it doesn't come with a vehicle power charger, or a screen protector, so there are two possible additions. Another option is upgrading the MicroSD card to a large capacity.
    07-20-09 10:40 PM
    Printers don't come with USB cables.

:/
    07-20-09 10:42 PM
    Or if you were already using a larger capacity card in your previous BB, remove it & use it in the new one. Insert the smaller into the old phone.
    07-20-09 10:43 PM
    Printers don't come with USB cables.

:/
    My point exactly. It is inexcusable that they dont.
    07-20-09 10:49 PM
    i work at Radioshack and our goal is to attach as many accessories. I agree with you that it must drive the retailers crazy lol but here are some possible accessories:

-Car charger (already said)
    -Larger micro sd (already said)
    -Screen protectors (already said)
    -Silicone case (a lot of ppl don't like the case it comes with)
    -Bluetooth headset
    -Charging cradle
    -aux cable for audio in a car (going out on a limb here lol)

anyway, the point is, there is ALWAYS something to attach to a sale
    07-20-09 11:53 PM
    nah retailers are always finding ways to add bundles on to your purchases.
    07-21-09 01:38 AM
    I simply got a kinda free, (I get a point per gallon of fuel = a penny a point) DC to AC power inverter for my truck (18 wheeler) now I don't worry about car chargers.

a penny a gallon may not sound like much but 75 to 80+ gallons a day adds up... Currently saving points gor GPS geared to truckdrivers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 03:22 AM
    i work at Radioshack and our goal is to attach as many accessories. I agree with you that it must drive the retailers crazy lol but here are some possible accessories:

-Car charger (already said)
    -Larger micro sd (already said)
    -Screen protectors (already said)
    -Silicone case (a lot of ppl don't like the case it comes with)
    -Bluetooth headset
    -Charging cradle
    -aux cable for audio in a car (going out on a limb here lol)

anyway, the point is, there is ALWAYS something to attach to a sale
    You really do have the RadioShack mentality down Not knocking you... I should know! Thats job #2... I know the screen protectors are HUGE with them right now, cant say I have sold a single one!
    07-22-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD