I am trying to put the phone Icon on my home page but have not been able to figure out how to do this. I can find the Icon on the Icon list when I press the BB key in some apps but am not able to move it. Is there a way to do this? As an alternative, is there a shortcut method to get to the call list without using the phone Icon?

Thanks,
    12-25-09 01:24 PM
    The fastest way to get to your call list is to just press the green call key. If you are trying to move an icon from a folder to the homescreen, highlight it, press the menu button, and move to folder... The folder you want to move it to is "home".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 02:17 PM
    I am trying to put the phone Icon on my home page but have not been able to figure out how to do this. I can find the Icon on the Icon list when I press the BB key in some apps but am not able to move it. Is there a way to do this? As an alternative, is there a shortcut method to get to the call list without using the phone Icon?

Thanks,
    Pressing the green phone button as other poster said is the fastest way but if you want the phone icon on home page, it is hidden in your applications folder. Go to applications folder, press menu and "show all". Then highlight your phone icon and select "move to folder" then select "home". To get it on home screen , hightlight it again , menu, select "move" and drag it up to one of the first six apps. Hope this helps.

12-25-09 03:43 PM
    Thanks very much for the replies. I found the Icon in the apps folder as indicated and was able to move it to my home screen. I didn't know about the hidden Icons, that's good info.

Thanks again
    12-25-09 04:48 PM
    You're welcome, glad to help.

12-25-09 05:55 PM
    You provided an answer that I spent the last hour looking for, thanks much.
    12-31-09 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD