I got my Blackberry Tour two days ago...I charged it at 2:00 today and it is nor 10:00 and have to recharge it. I only have as am APP and TFLN. I always close out of everything. It is also getting super hot. Sprint told me this is not normal and that I should return it tomorrow. Has anyone heard of this? It keeps freezing also.
    12-12-09 09:36 PM
    It's either the device or the battery, I would say the latter. I have not had this happen to me but I have seen it enough. I am sure that they will be able to replace either one. Because there is really nothing else that can be done.
    12-12-09 10:04 PM
    does TFLN keep an active connection and auto-update? there's your culprit......
    12-12-09 10:09 PM
    no tfln doesn't auto update it closes and you have to open it to read new stuff..
    12-13-09 12:23 AM
    I had the same problem when I first got my tour too. The thing that fixed my battery life was changing my network to 1XEV instead of global. I don't know if that's your problem or not but if it is, changing it made a huuuuge difference. Also turning off bluetooth while you're not using it helps too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 06:03 AM
    My phone used to get hot when I would talk on it, then for another unrelated issue I had it replace....Voila...No heat, and the battery lasts forever.
    12-14-09 10:16 AM
    My problem was connection strength. The worse the signal the harder the berry works to find/keep it. Certain areas drain my battery like no tomorrow, some it last and lasts.
    12-15-09 07:58 AM
    What is considered too hot? Mine gets warm. Is this normal???
    12-23-09 02:11 PM
    What is considered too hot? Mine gets warm. Is this normal???
    yeah its normal for it to get warm under a good amount of usage.
    12-23-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD