to start off i do a battery pull everyday in hopes of speeding this thing up ive had it for 2 weeks and all i have is facebook,pandora, gmail and flickr installed

onto the problem..the phone takes 3 full seconds to open up a text, no not a 10 page text.. a 5 word simple text.., and about 5seconds after i press "send" while replying to get back to my inbox.. once the sending is done the phone is fast around the menus and options but when opening and sending texts the phone lags like a SOB.. is this normal? my Touch was a bit laggy cuz of the touch screen but 3 and 5 seconds? come on?!
    11-15-09 01:21 AM
    do you have berryweather installed?
    i had the same problem. removing berryweather solved the issue for me.
    no more lag.
    11-15-09 01:31 AM
    try wiping your phone clean of messages
    11-15-09 01:43 AM
    ill delete them.. i got almost 3k stored in there.. im thinking upgrading to .230.. should i do it? or will it cause problems? i just want the phone to be fast when i use it
    11-15-09 01:45 AM
    Hey man I've had the same issue with my Tours. When opening texts there's a long *** wait. IDK what the issue is but it's not just you. I got a Storm2 because of the 12+ hours of my time I wasted on the phone with Tech Support ... sometimes I wonder if they even know what they're doing.
    11-15-09 01:58 AM
    You have to remember the unit is basically a small computer. What happens to a computer when it starts to get full? It gets slow. Clean out the messages you don't need, the browser cache and anything else you don't need. It should solve most of your problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 02:08 AM
    alright i just deleted them only kept 7 saved texts.. read more into the os5.0.. downloaded the leaked .230 off megaupload installed and now what? dm opens up and nothing happens??
    11-15-09 02:13 AM
    I have never installed a leaked OS so I make no claim. I did find this and expect it will ba helpful: http://forums.crackberry.com/f151/bl...r-page-274590/

Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD