If you dont know what Gelaskins is, click here => GelaSkins | Protection with Style, not Bulk

I absolutely love Gelaskins for my curve. I have dropped it on asphalt, skipped it across gravel, and kicked it across dancefloors and amazingly it has a few small scratches on the corners where the skin does not cover. They've got some amazing artwork from real artists too... I swapped thru a few for but I always come back to Geiger's "birth machine" with the matching wallpaper. I've used this one for about 6 months straight!

Anyway when I started to consider buying a tour the first thing I did was check Gelaskins. Alas, they do not support it yet. I sent a message to customer service and was told (within a few hours! Good job CS):

"Hi xxxx!
    Thank you very much for your continued interest in GelaSkins! It's always great to meet a fan. We will likely be designing for the Tour, but won't be releasing anything for a couple of months. Please do check back with our site then for updates! Thank you again, xxxx. Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
    xxxx"

A couple of months??? Sign this petition and maybe we can get them more motivated It really is a quality product, and I definitely recommend it for any devices they do support.

Thanks!
    08-18-09 10:42 PM
    These do look very cool, i want one.
    08-20-09 02:04 PM
    Yeah I like them too. Emailed yesterday
    08-20-09 02:18 PM
    08-20-09 02:23 PM
    I personally wouldn't that all over my phone....but....there's no need to start a petition. They're a business. If they think they can make money of it, they'll do. Just wait, I'm sure it will happen.
    08-20-09 02:27 PM
    LOL at the people signing this bogus petition!
    08-20-09 03:22 PM
    Do you know if the curve 8900 or bold fit the tour? are they that much different?
    08-21-09 01:07 PM
    No thanks. Imagine trying to peel that mess off.
    08-21-09 01:20 PM
    Uh, why not go for a PhantomSkinz or Skinit or BSE or IS, etc?
    08-21-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD