Its very frustrating. It only happens when the phone is at a weird angle, kind of pointing away from my face. the mic is MAYBE two inches from my mouth, and people say i sound like i'm across the room and cant hear a thing i'm saying. i have enhance treble on but that only enhances the audio i hear of them talking. Anyone know how to fix this?
    09-13-09 10:33 PM
    The mic has noise canceling properties. This can be evidenced by talking on the phone in your car with the windows down [at say, 60mph] and asking if traffic and wind noise is overpowering your voice. Noise canceling mics have to be spoken directly into. The 'pin-hole' mic on the bottom of the phone needs to be as close to your mouth as possible.

Also, the sound emanating from your end of the conversation is dependent upon the tone (pitch) of your voice. I suspect that a deeper voice would sound more muffled. I would be curious to see how many females have this 'muffled' complaint being lodged at them.
    09-13-09 11:14 PM
    There is a long thread on MUFFLED voices. It is a problem with some tours. Mine does not have that issue - thankfully.
    09-13-09 11:42 PM
    09-13-09 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD