Is there a way that I can stream the new Pearl Jam Radio to my Blackberry Tour?
    05-04-10 08:22 AM
    i don't know what that is, where it's from but if you can grab the stations online URL you can add it to a site called yourmuze.fm and then stream it via your BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 08:33 AM
    Thank you so much, is that a free app?
    05-04-10 08:38 AM
    Yes, it's free. It's not an app. Access yourmuze.fm from a PC or Bolt Browser using BlackBerry and set up an account. Then add your station to the yourmuze station list. Then you can add stations to your account that you want.

Finally, sigh onto m.yourmuze.fm from your BlackBerry and you can listen to the added stations from your BlackBerry.

05-04-10 08:40 AM
    Just did it, and I used the blackberry browser. Didn't have any problems. Thank you so much. If anyone LOVES Pearl Jam like I do, they have a new live streaming site called Pearl Jam Radio that they just launched. Add this link to any music streaming service and enjoy. http://75.102.43.202/live

It is Live Stuff, Bootlegs, Studio, Interviews, Live Tour Feeds. Enjoy, and thank you for the help.
    05-04-10 09:12 AM
    Awesome! Glad you got it streaming on your BlackBerry!

05-04-10 09:51 AM
    I'll have to look into this

05-04-10 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD