I have searched the forums and either missed it or its just not here.

Can a BB Tour 9630 OS 5.0 view pdf files? Not as an email attachment, but stored directly on the SD Card? I have a 75m file I want to view, along with several others.

I am looking for a free method of viewing these files. As you would think that a 'business' smartphone would have a native pdf viewer.

Thank you all for any help!
    09-24-10 10:13 PM
    Basically no, only in an email as an attachment. You could purchase Documents to Go which includes a PDF viewer, or an app for it. There are no free apps believe it or not....what a waste.
    09-24-10 10:33 PM
    What you have to do is email the PDF to yourself and "open" it rather than "save" it. Clunky.
    09-24-10 11:23 PM
    You could try this method to read PDFs for free on your BlackBerry...

How To Open and Read PDF files on BlackBerry for Free
    09-24-10 11:58 PM
    The pdf files I want to view are much larger than an email attachment unfortunately.
    I tried the Zoho viewer, all it did was hang on me. Maybe it was the 75 meg pdf I was trying to feed it, but I waited over 20 minutes and nothing.
    09-25-10 07:12 PM
    Not sure you'll have much luck with pdfs that size on any smartphone, but I could be wrong.
    09-26-10 12:20 AM
    That file is nearly all the RAM your Tour has. Such a large file would be unreasonable on any current mobile device out there including non-RIM devices.
    09-26-10 04:56 AM
    I have the pdf file on an SD card, so unless it has to pass through device memory to read it would size be an issue?
    09-27-10 07:55 PM
    Because in order to open and read the file, the Device Memory comes into play.
    09-27-10 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD