My curve needed separate apps to be able to view pdf's and html emails will I need new apps for the tour or does the new OS not require thes apps?
    07-15-09 03:41 PM
    Html emails have been standard since OS 4.5 and bis 2.5. Pdf should view because the bb attachment service is on the bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 03:56 PM
    Html emails have been standard since OS 4.5 and bis 2.5. Pdf should view because the bb attachment service is on the bb

I used BBFileScout to access a PDF file I put on my memory card. But when I try to view the document it says that I don't have an appropriate viewer. I can definitely read PDFs that are attached to emails.

What can I do other than emailing the document to myself as an attachment? Thanks.
    07-19-09 08:21 PM
    tour comes with pre loaded apps that if u save the document u can use those apps word to go, sheet to go and ppt to go. as for pdf's is there an app to view them? if so can someone point me in the direction to find em? ty
    07-20-09 01:23 AM
    Pdf to go is available. From the same folks that sell docs to go.

07-20-09 07:21 AM
    I was using a program called Mobi reader, I can't recall the name exactly. But I used that on my 8830 to open pdfs and its free might want to see if that works for you on the tour

07-20-09 10:16 AM
    I won a free copy of Repligo PDF reader awhile back and it has been perfect. One of my favorite apps, and even at $20, I'd buy it if something ever happened to my copy...

RepliGo Reader for BlackBerry - Native PDF Viewing
    07-20-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD