Well I accidentally deleted the password keeper from my tour. Does anyone know how I can get it back?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 02:24 AM
    Through your dm. I use my own password keeper app, the one stored in my head. Lol.

05-26-10 03:09 AM
    What exactly is that app on my Tour, "Password Keeper" do?
    Like I've never used it.
    05-28-10 12:10 AM
    What exactly is that app on my Tour, "Password Keeper" do?
    Like I've never used it.
    It keeps a secure record for those of us that have multiple accounts and use different passwords for them. It is covered by BlackBerry security and will wipe itself if anyone tried to access it too many times. I'm one of those people that doesn't use the same password on any of my 40 or so electronic accounts. And since my passwords are usually complex and not related to my known information, PK is very handy indeed.

05-28-10 12:54 AM
    What BergerKing says. password Keeper is one of the best apps around.

05-28-10 05:39 AM
    Yeh, same here. I love password keeper. I jumped to android and had to dl a 3rd party one cause they don't come with one. And now I'm back to berries.

05-28-10 07:52 AM
    Add me to the list of loyal password keeper users. It really is the best and very easy to use.
    05-28-10 07:55 AM
    I agree, its a life-saver. I have way too many passwords to keep them stored in my very limited brain.

05-28-10 08:53 AM
    Truly one of the best apps on my Blackberry. I have 110 entries in mine. I can't remember that many user names and passwords in my head!
    05-28-10 09:03 AM
    It keeps a secure record for those of us that have multiple accounts and use different passwords for them. It is covered by BlackBerry security and will wipe itself if anyone tried to access it too many times. I'm one of those people that doesn't use the same password on any of my 40 or so electronic accounts. And since my passwords are usually complex and not related to my known information, PK is very handy indeed.

Passwords are kinda hard to think of.
    05-30-10 01:33 AM
    i have a good memory lol
    05-30-10 10:08 PM
    how does this password keeper work>
    05-31-10 10:42 PM
    i have a good memory lol

lol every site i join now , such as PinStack, CrackBerry, Facebook,Yahoo, Banking website, eBay, craigslist,
    i have to write down all the info that i used to sign up

Including like the name of the account, username, password, email, DOB, security questiion and awsner.
    05-31-10 11:52 PM
    how does this password keeper work>
    First, you protect it with its own password. If entered incorrectly 10 times, all data is lost on the BB. If you have a backup, it could be restored.

You can itemize each type of account and its info. I just kept all of my info in one long list. Just added each new registration or login or what have you in a new line or two.
    06-01-10 12:24 AM
    First, you protect it with its own password. If entered incorrectly 10 times, all data is lost on the BB. If you have a backup, it could be restored.

You can itemize each type of account and its info. I just kept all of my info in one long list. Just added each new registration or login or what have you in a new line or two.
    LOL, I still haven't got the chance to check out Password Keeper.
    I keep meaning to do it, but haven't.
    06-01-10 02:19 AM
    I just stumbled across Password Keeper. Will it save me logging on to a site/ enter pw, or just a safe place to keep my passwords them?
    06-01-10 05:44 AM
    Just a safe place to keep your passwords.

06-01-10 05:51 AM
    Since we are talking about password keepers, I'd like to put my 2 cents in. The standard password keeper for BB can be a great application, but what if you loose your BB or you have to wipe it? Now you have lost everything. Even though it cost money, it has been worth every penny paid. Ascendo Data Vault. It comes with the PC and BB app. When you connect it to DM it will synchronize between the BB and PC. You can also just bring up the application on your PC if you don't have your phone around at the time. The cost was $30, but it does a lot more than the standard password keeper for BB.
    06-01-10 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD