i am getting this a lot from a lot of applications that used to work on my tour. why is this happening and how can i fix it? these are apps that don't require a lot of memory and the used to work fine. tried deleting via dm and reloading. tried deleting via device and reloading via device. tried deleting via dm and reloading via device. tried deleting via device and reloading via dm. nothing seems to work. i've even tried wiping and reloading official os (never loaded a leaked os) and still nothing.
    Last edited by roguephoenix; 10-29-09 at 11:06 PM.
    10-29-09 11:04 PM
    The two times I got this error I did a batt pull and got the "reload software 552" and had to reload everything. After the second time I said f*ck it and loaded the leaked 5.0.0.230. So far it's working great.

I don't know what else to tell you besides OS 4.7 has lots of problems. Browse the forums and you'll find a lot of people having issues with 4.7.
    10-30-09 11:16 AM
    The two times I got this error I did a batt pull and got the "reload software 552" and had to reload everything. After the second time I said f*ck it and loaded the leaked 5.0.0.230. So far it's working great.

I don't know what else to tell you besides OS 4.7 has lots of problems. Browse the forums and you'll find a lot of people having issues with 4.7.
    There's no doubt people complain about it, but that doesn't mean it has problems. 4.7 is working as it should on my device. Load a buggy piece of software and watch the phone crash.
    10-30-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD