Running Windows XP with office Pro 2007. Tour was running fine and syncing as normal. Now suddenly calendar will not sync. It doesn't even show that it's trying to sync, as if the function has been disabled. Contacts and tasks still sync as normal. I've configured, re-configured, rebooted, restarted, cussed, banged my fist on my desk, and spit on my office mate. This used to work... what happened??? The upgrade to DM 5.0 is the only thing I can think of that changed. Do I need to upgrade to the risky OS 5.0???
    11-17-09 04:02 PM
    help? Anyone???
    11-17-09 10:42 PM
    Bladdog, have you resolved this problem. I started having the exact same issue today. I was using Windows XP and had no problems syncing to Outlook. Today, I upgrades to Windows 7 and everything syncs except the calendar. It looks like it isn't even trying. I have tried syncing one way, rebooting, battery pulls, etc. and can't get the calendar to sync. Any ideas?
    12-22-09 08:19 PM
    I had this problem too a while back. I actually called verizon customer service. They walked me through several steps (resending service books, removing facebook calendar, etc). It worked partially and then we wiped the phone. Never had an issue after that. I don't know what the problem was, but I, too, couldn't get it to sync before. It kinda acted like it was, but then it wouldn't add new appointments. Smooth as silk now! I didn't change any version of desktop manager. Currently running 5.0.1 Good luck
    12-22-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD