I have read a lot of posts on this, just getting added advice. When i make calls, others say my voice is muffled; which I have rear most people complain about on the new Tours. So i have checked boost treble like most have suggested. I also set default call volume to 100%. Now when i go under phone dialer options, should automatic volume be enabled or disabled?
    08-24-09 08:19 AM
    it is enabled on mine. the only call problems i have on mine is when using a bluetooth, sound like i am in a tin can, with major echo back even in my ear.
    08-24-09 08:24 AM
    Exchange your phone for a new one.

Find a friend who is willing to receive a few test calls from you (and that hears the muffled voice). Go to a VZW or Sprint store and ask for a new phone. Test-call your friend until you find a phone that works.

Tip: The VZW rep at the store claimed my voice sounded fine (loud store, doesn't want to go through an exchange). I had called VZW customer service (611) and had them log the issue on my account.

I'm on my third tour and it works perfectly. I don't have the muffled voice, battery, reception, freezing issues that others have now!
    08-24-09 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD