Just installed 5.0, liking it so far but one small quirk...

Everytime I reboot my phone, I end up with 10 new message indicator at the top of my screen. I go through my sms' and clear out all of the "new" messages, but after quickpull runs, I have the 10 message indicator at the top of the screen again.

I also tried to fix this by choosing the "mark prior unopened" in the messages list, but they still show up as new after a reboot. HALP!
    02-03-10 09:46 AM
    Just installed 5.0, liking it so far but one small quirk...

Everytime I reboot my phone, I end up with 10 new message indicator at the top of my screen. I go through my sms' and clear out all of the "new" messages, but after quickpull runs, I have the 10 message indicator at the top of the screen again.

I also tried to fix this by choosing the "mark prior unopened" in the messages list, but they still show up as new after a reboot. HALP!
    This is a known bug in .419. There is no possible fix aside from marking all your messages as read after each reboot. I have the same problem, but I only get 1 message unread. It only takes a second to mark all prior messages opened, so I really don't mind.
    02-03-10 09:59 AM
    doesnt happen to me, never heard of it. good luck.
    02-03-10 10:16 AM
    This has never happened to me either.
    02-03-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD