I was cleaning up my home screen on my Tour (as the Crackberry podcast suggested) and I like to orgainze my extra stuff into folders. however, when I tried to edit some of the default folders the icon changed to a blank one. I can't get the old folder icons back. Like the games folder or the I.M. folder as seen in the image below. Any suggestions?

Peace,
    Tm
    07-18-09 12:36 AM
    yeah same prob here, no clue
    07-18-09 01:23 AM
    Some of the memory free-ing techniques used manually or memory freeing apps etc will clean up folder samples leaving only the plain folder one... Could it be this??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 01:27 AM
    you might have hid them, trying clicking the Menu Button-> Show All. if it was hidden it should show up as a semi transparent icon now, highlight the icon and click the Menu Button again and uncheck Hide. if all else fails click the Menu Button-> Options scroll all the way down to Reset Icon Arrangement.
    07-18-09 01:41 AM
    Some of the memory free-ing techniques used manually or memory freeing apps etc will clean up folder samples leaving only the plain folder one... Could it be this??

Only memory cleanup I ever did was clear my browser cache and the occasional battery pull. So I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Peace,
    Tm
    07-18-09 01:42 AM
    Only memory cleanup I ever did was clear my browser cache and the occasional battery pull. So I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Peace,
    Tm
    Guess not then. Hope you get it sorted...

07-18-09 04:19 AM
    Only thing I can think to do is from home screen click the blackberry button twice...select options and then at the bottom click "Reset Icon Arrangement"

It will reset them all, and might restore the icons on the folders...
    07-18-09 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD