My first BB was a Storm and I have been suffering since day one. Even after reading the problems people are having with the battery door not being water tight and the sad fact that the Tour will not mow your yard, I went ahead and ordered one today!

Im pretty excited and I know alot of you know the feeling!
    07-14-09 03:05 PM
    My first BB was a Storm and I have been suffering since day one. Even after reading the problems people are having with the battery door not being water tight and the sad fact that the Tour will not mow your yard, I went ahead and ordered one today!

Im pretty excited and I know alot of you know the feeling!
    LOL great im probably doing the same thing honestly what can you expect from a phone! I know its a blackberry but come on there has to be tolerances in all manufacturing its just an honest fact
    07-14-09 03:09 PM
    Like I said before the storm was my first blackberry and was extremely disappointed and defended it from ifanboys but the TOUR rocks and is what a blackberry should be like

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 03:12 PM
    congrats.. I will see the tour is a amazing device and as far as it go's the keyboard is amazing and its just so fast compared to the storm..

I am really enjoying it and after a few hours the keyboard felt natural..
    07-14-09 03:15 PM
    The storm wasn't my first blackberry, and I still like it to a point, but I'm loving the tour. Lag free, tight battery door, and loving life.
    07-14-09 03:16 PM
    Good to hear from some happy Tour uses for a change.. seems like everyone is bashing every little tiny problem.

Did it catch on fire?
    Do you still have all your fingers?

ok then.. take it and swap it out..your gonna pull through this!
    07-14-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD