I have the opportunity to upgrade to a Tour. I have owned a Curve 8330 for the last two months and have been extremely happy with the device. To all you Tour owners out there......I know the subtle differences between the two phones, but I have read of some 'glitches' out of the box'. So....ya think they have worked out most of the bugs yet?
    08-20-09 07:39 AM
    Personally I think you should wait just a bit longer since ur phone working perfect for now....verizon is releasing a new OS update soon for the Tour though so if you want to upgrade now you can always update the OS to the latest to fix a couple glitches...
    08-20-09 07:43 AM
    Because waiting a little bit always fixes the problems. I heard if you wait until the new release it will let the battery last for 31 days straight heavy usage and the new releases will have auto pilot for your car. It will drive the car for you.
    Same hardware, when a update comes out, you update it. Works the same. Dur dur dur...
    08-20-09 08:02 AM
    Are you able to keep your curve as a backup? I just upgraded to the tour...I've used the pearl flip, the storm, curve, world edition and pearl. I've noticed on all the newer bb's (storm, pearl flip, tour) have some somewhat weird quirks to them. Nothing I cant live with, but its just something to keep in mind.
    08-20-09 04:15 PM
    I would upgrade. The 9630 will be faster than your curve, have more memory, a better screen, and a newer os, to name a few.

<disclaimer>
    I have not had any issues, but some have, so YMMV.
    </disclaimer>
    08-20-09 04:19 PM
    In my opinion, the 9630 is most definitely a better device.... Have you considered the smaller buttons? If that wouldn't be problematic, upgrade ASAP!
    08-20-09 04:21 PM
    I think the issues with the device depends on the user. I have had my Tour since launch and the only I have had was a slightly loose battery door, other than that I have had no issues!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 04:27 PM
    Because waiting a little bit always fixes the problems. I heard if you wait until the new release it will let the battery last for 31 days straight heavy usage and the new releases will have auto pilot for your car. It will drive the car for you.
    Same hardware, when a update comes out, you update it. Works the same. Dur dur dur...
    The Tour does have hardware problems such as losse battery door, trackball sucks, screen ripples, etc...if you wait a lil longer for them to ship newer Tours you might not have this problem...

Next time you wana be an a** do a lil reading first...trynna be tough over the internet, ill slap the sh** out u...
    08-20-09 04:29 PM
    The Tour does have hardware problems such as losse battery door, trackball sucks, screen ripples, etc...if you wait a lil longer for them to ship newer Tours you might not have this problem...

Next time you wana be an a** do a lil reading first...trynna be tough over the internet, ill slap the sh** out u...
    From my experience I've learned that you'll get your fair share of idiots posting asinine comments. Don't mind them...

08-20-09 04:33 PM

Yoooo, calm down my man.... Lol, this is funny as ****...
    08-20-09 04:36 PM
    I've recently exchanged my Tour and its working real well. Problems with the trackball and loose battery door are non existent on mine (knock on wood!!). I upgraded from a curve and it's a dramtic improvement. But if you want to be on the safe side, wait a few more weeks. Good luck!

08-20-09 04:37 PM
    Lol...I'm sayin tho people be trying to be tough over the internet sitting behind a desktop, lol but anyway I do think he shuld wait jus a lil I think new Tours aren't having the issues of the previous ones...
    08-20-09 04:45 PM
    Lol...I'm sayin tho people be trying to be tough over the internet sitting behind a desktop, lol but anyway I do think he shuld wait jus a lil I think new Tours aren't having the issues of the previous ones...
    People always smart off at the mouth over the internet... I be like, is it that serious?! Don't let them get to you..
    08-20-09 04:50 PM
    Can I ask why you are already upgrading after only a few months with the curve?
    08-20-09 05:05 PM
    Hold the phone!

You're complaining about someone trying to be tough on the internet, yet you post this ... trying to be tough on the internet? Little hypocritical, eh?

This has to the the funniest thing I've read today. Thanks for the e-peen laugh!
    08-20-09 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD