I tried to access my bank account, much as I would from a PC, and the logon info was not accepted. I called the bank's tech support and they said I need to d/l a special banking application. However, they do not have one for the Tour. They do have one for the Curve, Pearl, Storm, etc.

Any way to get the browser to work without the application? If not, would the application for the Curve work on the Tour?
    07-16-09 12:04 PM
    what bank do you use? i know Bank Of America has one. But i just go to bank website and it works perfect. I use BoA, USAA and FSNB websites and all work.
    07-16-09 12:06 PM
    there is a sweet program called personal assistant by pagesource(?) or pageone? I had it on my curve and it worked great however I have been awaiting a reply from support because it doesnt seem to work on the tour. It can hookup to 5 accounts for the free version or unlimited for the one you buy which is reasonably priced at 9.99/yr.
    07-16-09 12:24 PM
    I tried that PageOnce site, set up my accounts (the ones that I could anyway) but when I tried to use the software, it wanted me to pay for it. If I ran the trial, it said it would expire and even then it wouldnt pull anything from the site.

Hopefully they fix these issues because I need something like this on my phone!! haha
    07-16-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD