is going to be the night before the Tour comes out! I remember the night before the storm came out I could barly sleep since I was so excited about the storm coming out (not knowing it was going to be as bad as it was) but that was the longest night in my life lol

I imagin I'm going to be the same way the night before the Tour comes out, not being able to sleep and having yet again a VERY VERY long night!
    07-07-09 07:42 PM
    Sounds like the Christmas Eve... I'm happy for all the future Tour owners.
    07-07-09 07:56 PM
    I am very excited too. Im not looking forward to saturday night.
    07-07-09 08:15 PM
    Twas the night before the tour and all through the house, not a geek was asleep all were playing with their mouse

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 08:25 PM
    The one thing that really sucks is for those upgrading in without the new two or out of contract discounts. THe price listed online will not be the same as in the stores if im not mistakend.
    07-07-09 08:25 PM
    Twas the night before the tour and all through the house, not a geek was asleep all were playing with their mouse

Ha ha, that is hilarious...
    07-07-09 08:38 PM
    what you do to make your night go bye faster resulting in less anticipation is to get really drunk so that you pass out...
    07-07-09 08:48 PM
    ahem....

Folks from our Posting Rules & Guidelines.....

Post in the Right Forum
    We’ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.

And of course, we also have the Off-Topic Discussion forum. This is the place on the site to have fun and talk about whatever. From sports to the weather to what to buy your girlfriend for her birthday (buying her a new blackberry is always a good thing), anything goes in here. Just remember to keep it clean, keep it productive and keep it legal!

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

Personal Attacks
    Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!

Reporting a bad post
    There is a "Report bad post" button on the top right side of each post (red/white triangle) or you can send a PM to a moderator.

We now return you to your regularly schedule thread already in progress!
    07-07-09 08:54 PM
    ahem....

Folks from our Posting Rules & Guidelines.....

We now return you to your regularly schedule thread already in progress!
    Thanks pkcable for clearing up whatever mess this thread got into since I posted it. I havn't been able to see what went wrong with the thread since I last wrote it but it had to have gotten bad for you to clean it up, so thank you.

I'm just saying the night before the phone release, I'm sure a lot of people including myself are going to be extreamly anxious and I can't imagin anyone could get a good nights rest thinking about what they have coming the next day!
    07-07-09 09:11 PM
    is going to be the night before the Tour comes out! I remember the night before the storm came out I could barly sleep since I was so excited about the storm coming out (not knowing it was going to be as bad as it was) but that was the longest night in my life lol

I imagin I'm going to be the same way the night before the Tour comes out, not being able to sleep and having yet again a VERY VERY long night!
    Man I hope that you are a kid, otherwise you need some serious therapy
    07-07-09 09:27 PM
    Hey pk, I think it is time for some Tour sub forums, like a lounge for these posts! I guess maybe when the phone is officially released?
    Last edited by MarcSt; 07-07-09 at 09:33 PM.
    07-07-09 09:29 PM
    I see nothing wrong with this post ? It has a clear topic , no bashing or flaming , people are on topic ? seems like a legit post to me ..... , and yes i agree, i havent been able to sleep since last week lol , and the get closer and closer isnt helping lol im right there with you bro !
    07-07-09 09:38 PM
    I will be in line (or starting my own line) come Saturday night =)
    07-07-09 09:42 PM
    I will be in line (or starting my own line) come Saturday night =)
    LOL, yeah i will be there too , was supposed to get mine on the 9th but phone wont be in the system tell 1 pm , and i have to leave at 11 am so i have to wait tell i get back intown late saterday whoot whoot lol
    07-07-09 09:46 PM
    If your already a storm owner why so pumped up about the tour? Seems like a step back to me your cutting your screen in half for a key bored. If you ever watch movies or video pod casts your gonna hate yourself for getting the tour.

07-07-09 09:54 PM
    LOL then you must only be a storm owner . The tour is a much better phone all around , the storm is a nice phone , but not for a real business user.
    07-07-09 09:56 PM
    Well yeah the storm was geared toward the consumer henc the big screen and media abilitys.

07-07-09 09:58 PM
    Yup , so you just answered your own question
    Last edited by sooks; 07-07-09 at 10:03 PM.
    07-07-09 10:01 PM
    Well I guess if your a hard core business user it might be nice to get the keybored back but anyone who thought the storm would be good for that purpose should have done a lil more reasearch. I know its a blackberry but it was never marketed toward the business user it was saposed to kinda give you some iphone type stuff while still being a good mesageing device.

07-07-09 10:07 PM
    Well they advertised it as a business phone that is also a consumer device , they wanted to kill two birds with one stone , and it just didnt happend. the new tour will be awsome the keyboard is the **** and it will be a BIG hit because it is the first of its kind and a MAJOR upgrade for 8330 and 8830 users on verizon ...
    07-07-09 10:09 PM
    True but not being a business user it just seems like old tech that's being relased way late. If you still got an old shcool berry welcome to the 21st century. But if you have a bold or storm the tour isn't even a blip on the radar. Nokia and sony have 5 plus mp cams that shoot hight def video coming soon and blackberry is acting like this pos is the best thing going. Seems like blackberry is a lil behind as far as teck goes.

07-07-09 10:15 PM
    Not really , everything about the 9630 is new , the OS , the Keyboard, Trackball , etc , and you cant have a bold if your on cdma which is why this is new to the cdma side of things . and how is this a POS ? i own a storm and can say the tour is much better.
    07-07-09 10:17 PM

You need to get a dog!
    07-07-09 10:21 PM
    How is it better? The specs are the same as the storm and bold. It may be a better fit for some but as far as the hardwear and os its nothing that hasn't already been avalible for some time now.

07-07-09 10:23 PM
    True but not being a business user it just seems like old tech that's being relased way late. If you still got an old shcool berry welcome to the 21st century. But if you have a bold or storm the tour isn't even a blip on the radar. Nokia and sony have 5 plus mp cams that shoot hight def video coming soon and blackberry is acting like this pos is the best thing going. Seems like blackberry is a lil behind as far as teck goes.

If you want a camera, Nikon has the D90 @ 12+ mp.

This is a Phone.
    07-07-09 10:23 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD