Guyz Omg Tour Is Peace Of Garbage I Dropped Phone Into My Toilet And It Didnt Float And Now Its Wet And Wont Work

Rim Quality Control Is Worst 1 Ever Invented!!11

I Also Wanted To Test Out Screen Rippel So I Ran It Over My Tire And It Rippels More Than Any Phone Ever!!1

Im Gonna Cancel My Service And Port To Cingular To Get Iphoen, At Least Appel Quality Control Is Good And Not Dumb Like Stupid Canada And Mexico Quality Control.

Also No Battery Lose Cover With Iphone, It Was Very Snug I Check With My Cousin He Has 1
    07-24-09 01:45 PM
    *Blink...* This is a joke right .....
    07-24-09 01:47 PM
    HA!!! That was fantastic!
    This is a joke right?
    EL OH EL

10 char
    07-24-09 01:48 PM
    I can't believe I actually read the whole post... after I sounded out some of the words! LOL
    07-24-09 01:49 PM
    thats actually logic to most people
    07-24-09 01:50 PM
    *twitch*

Brain hurts.
    07-24-09 01:50 PM
    I cant believe I read the whole post too, but it did entertain me!!!!!
    07-24-09 01:51 PM
    Y U Laufing I Payed 200 I Shud At Lease Get Quality Decive
    07-24-09 01:53 PM
    And I was going to correct you on your spelling of "piece". Well played, icekream.
    07-24-09 01:53 PM
    Y U Laufing I Payed 200 I Shud At Lease Get Quality Decive
    Wut? 200?
    07-24-09 01:55 PM
    icekream please tell me that whole post was a joke and you really don't type/talk like that!

did you even graduate middle skool?

anyways the tour is a good phone from everything i have read and heard from friends. i will still be picking mine up at the end of august.
    07-24-09 01:55 PM
    And I was going to correct you on your spelling of "piece". Well played, icekream.
    Ditto! Well done.
    07-24-09 01:56 PM
    i lol'd a bit.... and i agree with the OP... if youre gonna pay this much for a phone, shouldnt it atleast float??? Toilet proof!?? Genius!
    07-24-09 01:56 PM
    Guyz Omg Tour Is Peace Of Garbage I Dropped Phone Into My Toilet And It Didnt Float And Now Its Wet And Wont Work

I Also Wanted To Test Out Screen Rippel So I Ran It Over My Tire And It Rippels More Than Any Phone Ever!!1

Im Gonna Cancel My Service And Port To Cingular To Get Iphoen, At Least Appel Quality Control Is Good And Not Dumb Like Stupid Canada And Mexico Quality Control.

Also No Battery Lose Cover With Iphone, It Was Very Snug I Check With My Cousin He Has 1
    Well played. Solid A-.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 01:57 PM
    I Dropped Phone Into My Toilet And It Didnt Float And Now Its Wet And Wont Work

This was my fav line in all of that.

Guyz Omg Tour Is piece Of Garbage I Dropped Phone Into My Toilet And It Didnt Float And Now Its Wet And Wont Work
    Dropping a phone into the toilet is not a fault of RIM...it's yours.
    Again, wet phones not working is not the fault of RIM.
    I Also Wanted To Test Out Screen ripple So I Ran It Over My Tire And It ripples More Than Any Phone Ever!!1
    Just a thought, but running a phone over will not "test a ripple", it will ruin your phone.
    Im Gonna Cancel My Service And Port To Cingular To Get iPhone, At Least Apple Quality Control Is Good And Not Dumb Like Stupid Canada And Mexico Quality Control.
    I wish you luck in your 'testing' with Cingular
    Also No Battery loose Cover With Iphone, It Was Very Snug I Checked With My Cousin He Has 1

*smh*
    ***brain explodes***
    07-24-09 01:59 PM
    Guyz Omg Tour Is piece Of Garbage I Dropped Phone Into My Toilet And It Didnt Float And Now Its Wet And Wont Work
    I Also Wanted To Test Out Screen ripple So I Ran It Over My Tire And It ripples More Than Any Phone Ever!!1
    Just a thought, but running a phone over will not "test a ripple", it will ruin your phone.
    Im Gonna Cancel My Service And Port To Cingular To Get iPhone, At Least Apple Quality Control Is Good And Not Dumb Like Stupid Canada And Mexico Quality Control.
    Also No Battery loose Cover With Iphone, It Was Very Snug I Checked With My Cousin He Has 1

*smh*

you forgot GUYZ, but i think this whole post was a joke. i guess he did make it through middle school!
    07-24-09 01:59 PM

*smh*
    404: Sarcasm not found.
    07-24-09 02:00 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... you get 5 cookies!!!
    07-24-09 02:00 PM
    Y Do U Need To Crititise My Grammer This Is About Rim Blackberry Not My Education Level Maybe Quality Control Need To Lear About There Trade Too This Peace Of Garbage Ripples So Much Just Like My Lcd 65" Bravia Sony When I Tuch It

They Never Make Things Like They Used To Peace Of Garbae Also God Damn Trackball Isnt Even Stable, Allit Does It Keep Turning!!!!!!111111 Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!1 Its Like Manufacre Is Dumbass
    07-24-09 02:01 PM
    Y Do U Need To Crititise My Grammer This Is About Rim Blackberry Not My Education Level Maybe Quality Control Need To Lear About There Trade Too This Peace Of Garbage Ripples So Much Just Like My Lcd 65" Bravia Sony When I Tuch It

They Never Make Things Like They Used To Peace Of Garbae Also God Damn Trackball Isnt Even Stable, Allit Does It Keep Turning!!!!!!111111 Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!1 Its Like Manufacre Is Dumbass
    I am laughing so hard over here i think the people in the cubes outside my office think i snapped in here
    07-24-09 02:04 PM
    404: Sarcasm not found.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i dont know whats more funny, the fact i was trying to give everyone a friday afternoon boost, or the guys who try to correct my "grammer"

the tour is a solid phone. best phone coming from my friends up north, by far.
    07-24-09 02:05 PM
148 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD