I'm getting these old random messages that are popping up on my phone. I'll be reading a text from someone on my SMS screen then I see a double message that's been there for months that's been sitting on my phone. I don't know if I'm making myself clear here. So basically I open up my phone read a text and it will have the little window showing a new text but there are 2 double notifications of a new message whewn it's really an old message that had been sitting there.

Also on my blackberry messenger I was looking at my contacts list and I had an open conversation that happened back in november of '09 and I looked at it and it was showing stuff that we had said to each other months ago. At first I didn't think much of this but when it happened about 3-4 times I want to know how to fix this.

If it helps, and I don't think it will, I just changed my message settings to only keep messages for 90 days, not the 180 days that I had it originally set at.

Happy Easter and I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with this bizarre issue.
    04-03-10 11:53 PM
    did you upgrade you OS recently? Sounds like you loaded a old backup
    04-03-10 11:56 PM
    I upgraded my OS just like everyone else did that day. Is there a way to correct this? i did a battery pull this morning and when it came back on I had this old msgs that were popping up left and right it's annoying.
    04-13-10 09:57 AM
    I am having the same problem...I've been getting messages from last year just popping up...but I'm having alot of other problems as well...I spoke to verizon and told them about all the problems and I did what they told me to do and now their sending me a new phone. Hopefully this new phone ( even tho its refurbished) won't have these problems...this will be my 3rd phone.
    04-13-10 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD