What is it? how do I know if I have one?
    09-23-09 09:20 AM
    Its a Tour thats been refurbished & whatever issue that device had, has been corrected & reinforced.
    09-23-09 09:22 AM
    I really am not trying to be rude and I know people are new to the site but please next time just type "green dot tour" in the search menu and you will find 1,000 posts on this topic!!!!!
    09-23-09 09:24 AM
    But while we are at it - they are not necessarily refurbished. They may be but it also meant that RIM had either reinspected the Tour and found it worked appropriately or was entirely new and had made it through inspection appropriately.

That still does not mean they are perfect. Folks have still found some with problems.
    09-23-09 10:25 AM
    its something verizon did to show that they are the new batch of tours they do this with alot of phones that come with a new os or revision to the phone
    09-23-09 11:15 AM
    there is a green dot on the box. It's a mark of approval that it is supposedly not a defective unit.
    09-23-09 11:39 AM
    That still does not mean they are perfect. Folks have still found some with problems.
    Yup, exactly, my wife and I got green dot tours last night and her trackball on hers is already sticking pretty bad. Taking it back for the 4th time.
    09-23-09 11:42 AM
    I really am not trying to be rude and I know people are new to the site but please next time just type "green dot tour" in the search menu and you will find 1,000 posts on this topic!!!!!
    Not rude at all.

Very appropriate response. I just didn't feel like weeding through 1,000 posts where most of them simply say, "did you get your green dot Tour?", "Does your green dot Tour work?", "I just got my green dot...", etc...

this was easier. thanks to all the helpful replies.
    09-23-09 01:53 PM
    Not rude at all.

Very appropriate response. I just didn't feel like weeding through 1,000 posts where most of them simply say, "did you get your green dot Tour?", "Does your green dot Tour work?", "I just got my green dot...", etc...

this was easier. thanks to all the helpful replies.
    EXACTLY.

This is a "discussion" forum. Folks are meant to discuss things here. It's not a library where all you do is look stuff up and do research.
    09-23-09 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD