please assist, how to stop the music that plays when you hang up the tour

if you call verizon, they will tell you to take the battery out. but that doesnt work. i had the same issues. finally i just went to the store and told them that it wasnt working and i wanted a new phone. and they replaced it for me. new phone works fine.
    07-01-10 08:35 AM
    I recently went overseas to the UK. I switched my service over the phone (not in the store since I forgot to before I left). The CS rep had me block SMS and MMS messages (didn't want to be charged). While I was gone, 3 SMS were blocked. I am back in the US, and unblocked SMS and MMS under Security Options > Firewall. Is there a way I can receive the 3 blocked SMS texts?
    07-02-10 01:54 AM
    Didn't want to start a new topic, but does anyone have a good link for dissassembling/cleaning the trackball? My tour is about 6 months old and must have a grain of sand behind the ball or something, sometimes it sticks terribly.
    Try putting the keyboard in lock mode then turning the phone upside down and while pressing the trackball move in all directions which crushes any dirt particles etc and falls out. Always works for me
    07-15-10 04:35 PM
    Any advice? I have a replacement 9630. In the process of downloading to my computer and uploading to the new device, I lost my pictures and ALL my ringtones & sounds. I cannot open the files on my computer to see what's there & NOW....no emails coming in. Email icon isn't there either. Help!
    07-17-10 11:23 AM
    I cant recieve or send text pictures. what do i need to download from one service carrier to another.
    07-17-10 03:50 PM
    your right
    08-25-10 07:10 PM
    I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but recently youtube will not play on my phone. It tells me I need to upgrade Adobe Flash player from Adobe but when I click on site it says player is not available for my devices operating system of browser.
    Does anyone have any insight on this? I tried to search forums.
    08-28-10 10:26 AM
    I tried to use the m.youtube in my browser and it gives me error after playing for a minute.
    09-04-10 11:53 AM
    I am having problems with my ring alerts. I change the tone and it random plays something else. I have done a battery pull out and I am still having the same problem.
    09-07-10 08:04 PM
    Sounds like a corrupt Profiles database. Try deleting the Profiles database from your BlackBerry and test again. How do I do this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 10:27 PM
    Does anyone knows when the next os update for Tour9630 coming? I have 5.0v 0.732
    09-09-10 01:41 PM
411 ... 151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD