I found only one ALT button on Tour, it is not as convenient when you type numbers, especially when you need type phone #.. etc... you need to push alt, and numbers each time, but those keys are on the same side of Tour.

did I miss any tips.. or trick can solve this.. thanks
    07-22-09 12:24 AM
    As far as I know that's the only way for numeric input. However I've mastered the art of holding down the alt key with one thumb and typing numbers with the other. I THINK this is the only way, but I could be pleasantly mistaken

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 12:28 AM
    simply press alt+shift (button under Z ) locks keyboard into numbers mode.
    07-22-09 12:30 AM
    simply press alt+shift (button under Z ) locks keyboard into numbers mode.
    And the alt + right shift is the caps lock.

07-22-09 12:43 AM
    alt + left shift is num lock
    07-22-09 12:49 AM
    Thanks for the tips. I was wondering about that too.
    07-22-09 01:26 AM
    Awesome! Had no idea I could do that...that'll make things much easier

07-22-09 01:27 AM
    Great Tips. Thanks.
    07-23-09 05:52 AM
    This is a great tip. I had the same question. I've had my first BB for 24hours.

Paul-----------Tour
    07-23-09 07:16 AM
    For some reason when I'm in my browser alt+left shift for num lock flickers then goes back to regular typing mode. Anyone else experience this?
    No flicker that I noticed, but doesn't seem to matter where I'm at alt+left shift still remains in regular typing mode. I haven't used it that many times tho, most dialed #'s are stored and I dial through my phone log out of habit. Hopefully it's just a break-in thing and will improve with use?
    07-23-09 07:59 AM
    Thans for the tips..wish the alt key was on the other side or that there was another one

07-23-09 08:03 AM
    I'm still currently having this problem. Seems like it is occurring within the web browser while entering user id or passwords. The num lock wont lock on, I have to keep pressing alt + left shift button until it locks on.

Anyone else noticing this?
    You have to make sure you hold alt down first and then you can press left shift. If this doesn't work try a battery pull. I had this issue at first but battery pull fixed it.
    08-26-09 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD